Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 New Year's Resolutions

Here's my 2014 New Year's Resolutions - let's check back in 364 days and see how I do :)

  1. Take monthly photos of Pepper (something like the calendar ones I did for Rocco) and at least one 'lifestyle' photo of both Pepper and Rocco every week. I really want to try to get my camera out more this year!
  2. Lose the baby weight by the end of the year. And if I am really successful, lose some more on top of that to get back to my 'wedding weight'. However that might be unrealistic depending on what the final number is I will have to lose just to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight first.
  3. Do the whole breastfeeding/pumping thing for Pepper's whole first year of life. I did it for Rocco, hopefully I can do it again!

Good luck to everyone else with their resolutions, whatever they may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment