Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hawaii!

What do you do when you are turning 30, it's time to ring in the New Year, and you're expecting a new baby? Why of course, you go on a kid-free 30th Birthday/New Year's Eve/Babymoon Extravaganza to the wonderful state of Hawaii! We were there from Dec 27 through Jan 7, and while I missed Rocco terribly, I greatly enjoyed our first 'real' vacation in over two years. I will be making my typical 'vacation photo album' (yes, photos printed! on real paper! inside a real book! I might be the only person my age who still does this!) but here are some random highlights for those who have no intentions of looking through my book once it's done (which is everyone, but hey, I make the vacation books for myself so whatever):

Oahu:


Kauai:








The 'Big Island':


 

No comments:

Post a Comment