Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 New Year's Resolutions Re-cap

It's that time again! Time to see if I succeeded or failed miserably at my New Year's Resolutions! In case you forgot, here they are again along with my updates:

1. Take a photo every single day in 2013. Yes, that's right, a photo every.single.day. Why you may ask? Because Scott bought me a new camera for Christmas/my Birthday! Also, because I am insane.
Yeah, that didn't happen. Long story short, Scott's father passed away unexpectedly in February and I didn't feel like picking up the camera every day after that. I tried to at least do some photos every month though.

2. Lose weight. I won't be specific about my current weight, but I will say my goal is 15 pounds lost by May 1st. Hahahaha! I'm pregnant. So obviously this did not happen.

3. Try to cook one "real" dinner a week. Ok, some of you may be saying "What?!". Let me let you in on a secret - I do not cook. Scott does the cooking in this household. This year I am going to make a concerted effort to learn how to cook real meals (i.e nothing frozen or pre-packaged involved). I may or may not share these cooking attempts on my blog. Depends on how well it goes ;)
Nope. Didn't happen. Sorry Scott.

4. This is annoyingly vague, but I have a couple of specific bad habits that I do not want to point out for fear of other people noticing them, but I am going to try to stop this year. Like for real. And no, I am not going to tell you what they are even if I do manage to stop said bad habits.
Some yes, some no. I'd say 50% improvement in this department.

5. Last but not least - THIS will be the year I stop cursing so much! I hope.
Let me tell you - Rocco repeats EVERYTHING now. So I have made great improvement in limiting my cursing. I say limiting because, hey, sometimes things are worth cursing about.

Stay tuned for my 2014 resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment