Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Funny Valentine

It's been a miserable couple of weeks in the Mintz household as we try to recover from Bronchiolitis (aka the-devil-disease-that-will-not-die). However this weekend I forced myself to get out of bed and take some Valentine's Day photos of Rocco since he is finally feeling better at least. Originally I was going to send out Valentine's Day cards but the aforementioned illness ruined those plans, so blogging it will have to do.

Rocco is my 'funny' valentine because he has recently learned how to laugh! Well, it's not quite a full-fledged laugh. More like a high pitched squeal with a huge gummy smile. It's just about the cutest thing ever, but I'm a bit biased. If I manage to get it on video I'll make sure to post it on here! In the meantime, Rocco sends all of you his love:

All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.




Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment