Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Egg Drop Alachua

My sister Misty was in the hospital recovering from the birth of my new niece, so Scott, my mom, and I took Kieran and Rocco to the 'Egg Drop Alachua' event. This was Rocco's first Easter egg hunt, and I have to say, it was quite an experience! There were blow up slides and bouncy houses, a thrilling/terrifying ride on the back of a monster truck, a live band, and of course an Easter Bunny and egg hunt.

Rocco was not fond of the Easter Bunny:


They call it an 'egg drop' because the Easter bunny gets into a helicopter and drops some eggs from the sky on to the field below (which already is roped off and has tons of eggs ready to be picked up by the kiddos). The egg hunt was crazy crowded and a little overwhelming but still a fun experience for the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment