Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Birthday - to my Mom!

This year my mother's birthday landed on a weekend, so Misty and I plus husbands and children went to Jacksonville to celebrate with her.



That same day also happened to be my cousin Nichole's bridal shower, so us ladies plus my Grandmother went to that while the boys held down the fort at home. We had a lovely time, but unfortunately I do not have any photos of that.

After the shower Mom, Misty, Grandma and I went back to my parent's house to enjoy some birthday cake that Misty made. I don't have any cake photos, but here's what I do have:




And last but not least - here is a video of Rocco and Kieran crawling around (as proof that Rocco is crawling now).  Make sure you listen during the last couple of seconds of the video - Kieran is just the cutest, sweetest kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment