Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

11 Months Old!

Eleven months old. Eleven. Months. How did this happen?! In one month my BABY will be ONE YEAR OLD!  I am rather certain just yesterday I was pregnant. Excuse me while I go sit in a corner and cry because my baby will soon no longer be a baby....

For the record, in the last month, Rocco:

- learned to crawl! Yes ladies and gentlemen, he now crawls! AKA, terrorizing the cat. Poor Casey.
- learned to put real food into his mouth and eat it all by himself. Ok, so it's only one food so far that he is willing to do this for, but hey, it's progress. He is his mother's child, no doubt about that.
- learned to say "hi" and "uh-oh". The latter, is his favorite new word by far.

He's getting so big, it's basically impossible to not limb chop in photos of him laying down now:

No comments:

Post a Comment